There are lots of template-based content management systems available, each suitable for different site requirements and programming experience for example, WordPress is a popular content management system for first-timers and amateur site administrators who is website content is principally page-based, whereas Joomla and Drupal have a tendency to be suited to more elaborate websites with diverse content, but in turn these CMS also require more experience to fully exploit their capabilities.
There is, however, one open source content management which is emerging as an accommodating, powerful and flexible alternative, and that choice is Umbraco. Umbraco is actually written in C# on the Microsoft Platform, and offers one of the quickest and most flexible content management systems now available. As an open-source solution, Umbraco growth is unrelenting one of many reasons which Umbraco is also considered one of the most scalable and accessible CMS systems on the market.
Umbraco customization provides You the unlimited features for your attractive Umbraco development. Many customers feel comfortable for handling their site with Umbraco. Also once you get shopping cart installed with Umbraco, Umbraco growth grows more comfortable to handling with the products.
Thus it can be stated that the advantages availed through Umbraco Development are immeasurable that has made this stage a dominant force in this hi tech world. Umbraco is the only ASP.Net CMS where user interface can also be customized to be able to adjoin the complex functionalities which may make the development more valuable.
Umbraco is your content management system of choice for many high-profile sites, such as GQ, the ASP.NET website, in addition to wire. But due to its flexibility and suitability too many different website content, it can also be built from scratch based on individual requirements. Here is an idea of just some of the capabilities of a CMS built with Umbraco:
- Simple website content editing through the easy but comprehensive WYSIWYG editor – formatting is done via CSS and is standards compliant
- Library services
- Imaging tools and quick graphic production for headers
- Website publishing, with easy-to-use picture management, advertising and website editing
- Uncomplicated page and blog content editing and management in Microsoft Word
- Quick site content updates through desktop books Live Writer and MS Word
- Website version control for Additional security
- Quick and efficient multi-faceted page execution, including localised interfaces
- Scalable CMS that grows with Your Site
Perhaps among the most attractive aspects of Umbraco development is the Umbraco user interface can also be customised, so that new functionalities can be inserted from the preferred.NET language. Quite simply, this provides an assortment of choices for clients that are searching for a content management system which bends to their needs, as opposed to attempting to fit their site around a more rigid CMS alternative.